Who are you? (click to show or hide)
What kind of properties do you offer? (click to show or hide)
- Norada Real Estate Investments is a premier real estate investment firm providing investors with quality new and refurbished investment properties in growth markets throughout the United States.
- Founded in late 2003, we were the second nationwide provider of turnkey real estate – with properties as far south as Florida to as far north as Michigan.
Do you charge the investor a fee? (click to show or hide)
- We offer investors fully refurbished as well as new construction residential properties ranging from single-family homes on up to fourplex multi-units.
- Our properties make sense the day you buy them. There is nothing that needs to happen in order for the property to be a good wealth-building investment.
What are the criteria for your investment opportunities? (click to show or hide)
- No, we never charge our investors a fee of any kind. We generate our revenue from the properties we acquire and renovate and through our provider network.
What is your definition of a “turnkey” investment property? (click to show or hide)
- Our properties must be in growth markets.
- Our properties must produce a positive cash-flow.
- Our properties must have appreciation potential.
- Our investment properties must be turnkey and rent-ready.
- Our investment properties must be at or below fair market value.
What real estate markets do you prefer? (click to show or hide)
- The property is in a stable or growth market.
- The property is in a desirable neighborhood.
- The property is new or has been newly renovated.
- The property is cash-flow positive even if fully leveraged.
- The property is leased, or in the process of being leased.
- The property is under professional property management.
- The property has been carefully selected with renters in mind.
How do you select your markets? (click to show or hide)
- We are market agnostic – which means we select our markets based on local economic and housing factors. We do not select markets based on fads, investor demand, or “sex appeal”. Markets must make sense from an economic and investment perspective. (It's just one reason we don’t offer a market like Detroit.)
Do you manage the properties for clients? (click to show or hide)
- We select markets based on a number of factors. At a high level, we consider economic factors that include job growth, unemployment, population growth, as well as the condition of the local housing market (inventory, price trends, etc.).
Do you offer a rent guarantee? (click to show or hide)
- We have professional local property managers that manage the property for you. Norada Real Estate Investments provides the initial due diligence on the property managers, as well as ongoing oversight and diligence on their performance. You are not obligated to use these property managers and are free to change them at any time.
Can you help with financing my investment property? (click to show or hide)
- Some of our properties come with a rent guarantee ranging from three months to one year. Please call us for details.
What makes Norada Real Estate unique? (click to show or hide)
- We work with a solid team of mortgage bankers and brokers that can help you finance your investment property. Of course, you are free to use any lender you choose.
- On some of our properties, we can provide you with private mortgage financing options requiring no income and/or credit qualification. These are perfect for self-directed retirement accounts such as IRAs and 401(k)s.
How do you select your team of professionals? (click to show or hide)
- We are one of a small number of investment property providers that survived the 2008 housing market crash.
- We do extensive research on over 400 U.S. markets.
- We are Market Agnostic – we select our markets based on local economic and housing factors, not fads or investor demand.
- We provide our investors unbiased counseling and advise.
- We were founded by a full time real estate investor, so we think like investors.
- We created the DealGrader scoring system that measures the investment quality of a real estate investment.
Do you invest in real estate too? (click to show or hide)
- From the initial screening of our service providers, to the ongoing positive experiences of our clients, we build and maintain a network of professionals eager to help you succeed. That’s our "Investor Network". And if we receive a complaint from our members, those professional are investigated and removed from our Investor Network.
What's my NEXT STEP? (click to show or hide)
- Of course. Our founder, Marco Santarelli, started investing in real estate at the age of 18 starting with a single townhouse that he bought, renovated, leased, and managed himself. He continued building his real estate portfolio over the years up to 84 units with additional single-family homes, duplexes, and small apartments.
- Contact one of our Investment Counselors to ask any questions, or to discuss your investment goals. We are here to help you build your wealth and cash-flow with our turnkey real estate investments.
The California Department of Real Estate has not inspected, examined, or qualified
any of the offerings on this website. (California DRE license #01782514)