Predictable Income with Promissory Notes
Earn passive income with 15% interest (secured).
You don’t have to chase the unpredictable returns offered by the stock market!
Norada Capital Management LLC is offering investors the opportunity to invest in promissory notes with fixed rates of return ranging from 12% up to 20% per year.
Norada Capital Management seeks high and stable income, consistent with long-term preservation of capital. A secondary objective is to take advantage of opportunities to realize capital appreciation.
Norada Capital Management's objectives are to provide Investors with the following:
- High Yield Returns – Rates of return that are higher than the bank's traditional low yield bonds; and higher than most stock dividends.
- Regular Income – If you are looking for additional monthly or quarterly income for retirement, for living expenses, or to build your savings account, we can help.
- IRA Friendly – This investment provides investors with a way to put to use their self-directed traditional IRA or Roth IRA. We can recommend several custodian companies that handle the paperwork and hold your IRA while the funds are invested with us.
- Rollover Option – Option to automatically roll over your investment so you don’t miss out on earning interest or future investment opportunities.
- Shorter Terms – We offer notes ranging in maturity dates from 24 thru 60 months.
Investments are provided through Promissory Notes as follows:
NOTE TERM: 5-year term (maximum).
NOTE RATE: 15% interest per year.
BONUS RATE: 5% interest at maturity.
SECURITY: Yes, land and building.
PAYOFF: Repaid at maturity.
START DATE: When fully subscribed.
MINIMUM: $50,000 USD.
YES! I'm Interested. Send me an Info Packet.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN ANYONE INVEST?
Yes. Short-term notes do not have specific qualification requirements. However, you should understand the terms of the Note and make sure it fits into your overall investment plans.
CAN I USE MY SELF-DIRECTED IRA?
Yes. This investment provides investors with a way to put to use their self-directed traditional IRA or Roth IRA. We can recommend several custodian companies that handle the paperwork and hold your IRA while the funds are invested with us.
IS THERE A MINIMUM INVESTMENT?
The minimum investment is currently $50,000 and is subject to change.
WHAT IS A PROMISSORY NOTE?
A Promissory Note is a written, legally enforceable agreement to pay you interest at a specific rate and frequency, and repay your principal (the original amount that you invest) on a specific date.
WHAT FEES DO YOU CHARGE?
Norada Capital Management does not charge management or servicing fees of any kind. It earns a profit from the business loans it originates to approved businesses and real estate opportunities.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT?
Your principal is automatically returned to your funding account upon the maturity of your Note. You have the option to reinvent your principal if additional investment opportunities are available.
WHAT TAX FORMS ARE PROVIDED?
Norada Capital Management provides Investors with IRS Form 1099 annually every January.
WHAT IS AN "UNSECURED" NOTE?
"Unsecured" means that, for making a loan to Norada Capital Management as set forth in the Promissory Note, the Investor does not receive any collateral in any of the company’s properties or other assets. The Investor simply receives the company’s written, legally enforceable promise to repay the Investor, and pay the Investor interest.
HOW DO I INVEST?
Once you're ready, complete the form to schedule a call or request a copy of the Promissory Note.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Deciding what to do with your money is hard. The world of finance, with all its insider language, doesn’t make it any easier. Contact us for more information or a no-obligation conversation.
"Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hitman."
~ Ronald Reagan ~
YES! I'm Interested. Send me an Info Packet.
Requirements to Qualify as an Accredited Investor
Per Rule 501 under the Securities Act of 1933, an accredited investor is one of the following:
- A person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with a spouse, exceeds $1 million excluding the value of their primary residence and including liabilities other than a home mortgage.
- A person with income exceeding $200,000 in the past two years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000,
- An entity in which all of the owners are accredited investors.
Disclaimer: This is not a solicitation to sell securities, which is only done through appropriate disclosure documents and only to appropriately qualified investors.