There are literally thousands of books on real estate investing. I myself have one of the largest collections of them known to mankind! But seriously now, I do own a rather large bookshelf jammed full of real estate books, tapes, CDs and DVDs.
So I thought I would share my top 10 real estate investing books with you. That’s not to say that I only have 10 favorites, because I could easily add another 10. But for those of you looking for some good book recommendations they are:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Robert T. Kiyosaki)
- Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing (Robert T. Kiyosaki)
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor (Gary Keller)
- Investing in Real Estate (Andrew James McLean)
- Tax Free Wealth (Tom Wheelwright)
- Loopholes of Real Estate (Garrett Sutton)
- The Book on Rental Property Investing (Brandon Turner)
- IRA Wealth (Patrick Rice)
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow (Frank Gallinelli)
- The Complete Guide to Real Estate Finance for Investment Properties (Steve Berges)
I invite you to comment on my selection and add some of your favorites.