I know a lot of people who couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I happen to like him. Not because of his wealth but because of his mind set for success. But whether you like him or not, there are very few people who could disagree with his rules of Success.
Here's Trump’s complete top 10 list he gives when speaking at colleges:
- Never give up! Do not settle for remaining in your comfort zone. Remaining complacent is a good way to get nowhere.
- Be passionate! If you love what you're doing, it will never seem like work.
- Be focused! Ask yourself: What should I be thinking about right now? Shut out interference. In this age of multitasking, this is a valuable technique to acquire.
- Keep your momentum! Listen, apply and move forward. Do not procrastinate.
- See yourself as victorious! That will focus you in the right direction.
- Be tenacious! Being stubborn can work wonders.
- Be lucky! The old saying, “The harder I work, the luckier I get” is absolutely right on.
- Believe in yourself! If you don't, no one else will either. Think of yourself as a one-man or one-woman army.
- Ask yourself: What am I pretending not to see? There may be some great opportunities right around you, even if things aren't looking so great. Great adversity can turn into great victory.
- Look at the solution, not the problem. And never give up! Never, never, never give up. This thought deserves to be said (and remembered and applied) many times. It's that important.
And there you have it!