This may be the most amazing buyer’s market in decades!
Think about it. Interest rates are at historic lows. Housing inventories are at 20-year highs. Nationally, housing prices have dropped 16.3% since last year. Sellers of every kinds (home owners, investors, builders, and developers) are motivated to sell their property to liquidate or stay liquid in these tough economic times.
I’m sure most of you have heard these stats before: Only 2% of retirees will be financially independent by age 65, while the other 98% rely on family, the government or a job to get by financially.
If you want to make a fortune in real estate, and I’m talking about millions of dollars, then now is the time to buy! Forget about the uncertainties of the stock market and worrying about a recession. Now is the time to position yourself for real wealth simply by buying real estate in growth markets around the country.
If you’re not sure how to get started then call me. I will help point you in the right direction.